While working there she attended graduate school, and stumbled across the academic research on workplace bullying.
She became obsessed with learning how to solve toxic work environments, and having experienced first hand the cost of bullying to people and an organization, Civility Partners was born.
Today we have flourished into an organizational development consulting firm offering services to small and large clients across the globe. We partner with clients to assist them in building positive workplace cultures so their employees can thrive. It’s what we do.
We enter partnerships with clients through training, coaching or workforce surveys. We maintain those relationships through ongoing training and/or culture consulting.
Tailored training to provide the tools your workforce needs to build a positive culture
● Ongoing live and online training
● Online extensive 12 month manager development program
Take a snapshot of your culture and learn strengths and opportunities for improvement
● Development and implementation of an action plan for culture change using the survey to benchmark and measure success.
Specialized coaching for leaders who are unaware of the impact of their behavior.
WHY CHOOSE US?
With so many consulting firms to choose from, all vying for your business, here are just a few compelling reasons why Civility Partners should be your consultant of choice:
● Quality services with competitive pricing
○ helping you achieve results within your budget
● Proven expertise
○ helping you achieve a perfect solution in the format, style and time you need
● Consultative approach
○ we take the time to understand your business and your real needs
○ always with the long term in mind, seeking to add value to our clients
● Broad range of services
○ in-person and virtual classroom training programs
○ workforce surveys and training needs analysis
○ 1:1, group and leadership coaching
○ culture change consulting
● Innovation and creativity
○ in our methodologies
If you’re not sure where to start, but you know you need training for your organization, contact Civility Partners!
Our first step in creating our learning courses is to complete a thorough Needs Analysis. This helps us establish accurate blueprints for your training project. The Civility Partners team will collaborate with you to analyze your audience traits, their current knowledge and skills, the training goals of the project and the technical requirements for the final output.
If you were to build a custom house, you would not break ground until you had a firm blueprint in place. Civility Partners follows a similar systematic process to develop your custom training. We invest time upfront to uncover details about your organization and needs. This ensures your training hits the appropriate objective.
If you’re not sure where to start, but you know you need training for your organization, contact Civility Partners! We will help you create a detailed training plan through our Training Needs Analysis consulting.